Ten Ohio State players filed paperwork last month to gauge their NFL Draft stock.

Thus far, only defensive end Thaddeus Gibson has declared that he will enter the draft.

Linebacker Ross Homan announced Wednesday that he will return for his senior season, echoing the decisions made Tuesday by Cameron Heyward and Chimdi Chekwa.

Homan led the Buckeyes with 108 tackles and five interceptions during his junior year. He also had two sacks and five tackles for loss.

“I had a long talk with my parents and I want to stay at Ohio State for my senior season,” he said through a press release. “I look forward to being a senior leader and helping try and lead our team to the Big Ten title and national championship. I know this upcoming year will help me improve as a player and also help our team. I believe we can even outwork ourselves from what we did this past season.”

The second team all-Big Ten selection said winning the Rose Bowl was a momentous experience, and is something he hopes to replicate during his senior campaign.

“Winning the Rose Bowl was a dream come true for me,” Homan said. “I remember watching the 1997 game as a little kid; to get to play in the Rose Bowl and win it was something special. I believe we can have that kind of success again in 2010.”

Homan’s return will give the Buckeyes leadership at linebacker next season, which is especially important with the impending loss of senior captain and fellow linebacker Austin Spitler.