Logan Schuss, Buckeye lacrosse midfielder, received ECAC Co-Rookie of the Week honors after an impressive performance in the ‘Showdown in the ‘Shoe.’ The British Columbia native had a team-best and game-high four points with two goals and two assists against Air Force. Schuss leads the ECAC in points per game and is second in total points. He leads the Buckeyes with 21 assists and is the second leading scorer with 22 goals. This season Schuss has accumulated four conference player of the week selections, three rookie of the week awards and was named offensive player of the week March 29.

Senior co-captain Justin Kronauge of the men’s tennis team received his third nod as Big Ten Co-Athlete of the Week this week. Kronauge was a key player in securing two singles and two doubles matches in route to the Buckeyes’ fifth-consecutive Big Ten regular-season title. Kronauge, No. 40 in the nation, holds the team-high 32 wins. This season has propelled Kronauge to becoming the third Buckeye to have more than 100 singles wins and more than 100 doubles wins. Kronauge and his doubles partner, junior Balazs Novak, are undefeated on the season with 16 wins.

The No. 23 women’s golf team received its 16th consecutive bid for the NCAA Regional Tournament. With a No. 4 seed, the Buckeyes travel to the West Regional in Stanford, Calif., May 6-8. The Buckeyes have met and beat 10 of the 24 teams competing in the West and are the only Big Ten representative in the West. The Buckeyes must finish in the top 8 teams to advance to the NCAA Championship Tournament.