The 30th annual Lady Buckeye Invitational will be held Saturday and Sunday on the Scarlet Course at the Ohio State Golf Club.

Ohio State, the defending champion, will host 11 other teams from the Midwest region, including multiple teams from the Big Ten Conference.

“It’s exciting to play on our home course and with the Big Ten Tournament next weekend, this will be a good warm-up,” said In Hong Lim, a junior at OSU and the individual champion in last year’s tournament.

The Lady Buckeye Invitational is the last regular season tournament for OSU before the Big Ten Tournament and the NCAA regional and championship tournaments.

“This is the best tournament of the year in my opinion,” said Emma Jandel, the only senior on the team. “It’s nice that we don’t have to travel, and I’m excited to play at home for the last time.”

Even though Lim is the defending individual champ, she said, “I don’t really think about the individual scores. I try to play for the team.”

Lim and Jandel agree that Michigan State will be the team’s biggest competition. They have met multiple times this year at other tournaments and scores have been close.

“Michigan State is ranked just above us right now, so it will be exciting to play them,” Lim said.
Shotgun start will be at 8:30 a.m. Saturday and Sunday.

The Buckeyes are looking to add another victory to the 12 championships they have won in the past at the Lady Buckeye Invitational.