Live Nation announced Monday that pop star Lady Gaga will begin a second leg of her “The Monster Ball” tour in February 2011 in Atlantic City, NJ. Among her stops will be a show at the Schottenstein Center on March 10.

Gaga has already sold out a majority of the shows on the 2010 leg of her American tour, performed at the Coachella Music Festival in April and will serve as one of the headliners for the Lollapalooza Music Festival in Chicago in August. Tickets for her show at the Schottenstein Center will go on sale Friday, starting at $52.50.

Gaga first rose to prominence in 2008 after the release of her debut album, “The Fame.” She continued to gain attention because of her wildly avant-garde red-carpet dresses as well as her equally unique stage costumes.

In 2009, she released her second album “The Fame Monster,” which brought with it a slew of No. 1 singles.

Gaga has most recently gathered attention for her epic music videos. Rather than limit the length of the video to the length of the song, Gaga pushed the videos for her singles “Paparazzi,” “Bad Romance” and “Telephone” toward 10 minutes with considerable budgets and extended storylines of their own. “Telephone” featured fellow pop juggernaut Beyonce Knowles, and “Bad Romance” became the most-watched video in YouTube history. Reviews from previous shows have praised Gaga for incorporating the styles and feel of her videos into her live performances.

The opening act will be Semi Precious Weapons, an alternative rock band from New York City, also noted for its fashionable approach to its respective genre.

The only issue the Schottenstein Center faces is that, because of seating concerns, audience members will find it difficult to “just dance.”