The Gateway Film Center in the South Campus Gateway will host the 6th annual Craftin’ Outlaws Saturday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Craftin’ Outlaws is Columbus’ longest-running alternative craft fair, featuring more than 50 vendors that high-quality, handmade goods with an edgy twist. Crafts featured include jewelry, MP3 covers, screen-printed clothing and sewn stationary.

The first 100 shoppers will receive swag bags filled with handmade items from the vendors and discount coupons provided by local businesses and organizations.

Events are scheduled throughout the day for all attendees.

Shoppers are invited to participate in the Craft Corner Death Match, a craft competition for those quick-on-the-draw with a hot glue gun. For the less competitive, Craftin’ Outlaws will offer a Plinko-style game with the chance to win prizes from local crafters and businesses.

All proceeds from the games will benefit Rwanda Knits, a nonprofit organization providing hand-operated, American-made knitting machines as well as technical and business training to women in Rwanda. The goal of Rwanda Knits is to give Rwandan and refugee women the ability to increase their incomes through economically sustainable knitting cooperatives. Craftin’ Outlaws was able to donate nearly $500 last year thanks to game participants.

Craftin’ Outlaws sponsor, The Artillery Group, will offer all-ages pumpkin decorating, while Tsururadio will provide music.

The Gateway Film Center Café will be serving food and drinks throughout the event.

Admission to Craftin’ Outlaws is free and open to everyone.