Some former Ohio State football players traveled to Indianapolis this weekend to participate in the NFL Scouting Combine.

Offensive linemen Mike Brewster and Mike Adams, running back Daniel “Boom” Herron and wide receiver DeVier Posey all went through a variety of drills in front of NFL scouts to try and boost their NFL Draft stock.

Posey measured 6-foot-2 and weighed 211 pounds on the scale. A state-champion sprinter in high school, Posey ran the 40-yard dash in 4.50 seconds, posted a 36.5-inch vertical jump and managed 14 reps in the bench press.

He tweeted about his performance from his Twitter account, @DPo8, Sunday.

“Happy the combine is over and satisfied with my performance,” Posey tweeted.

Herron was 5-foot-10 and weighed 213 pounds. He ran a 4.66 second 40-yard dash and got 22 reps on the bench press. He also posted the second best time for running backs, 4.04 seconds, in the 20-yard shuttle, which measures speed and change of direction over a short distance.

Adams has the size of a prototypical NFL left tackle at 6-foot-7 and 323 pounds, and many project him as a first-round draft selection. Adams ran a 5.40 second 40-yard dash and had 19 reps on the bench press.

Posey, Herron and Adams were all involved in NCAA violations at OSU and served suspensions during the 2011-12 season. Posey was suspended for a total of 10 games, Herron was suspended for six and Adams was suspended for five.

The Buckeyes finished the season with a 6-7 record.

Brewster was the only Buckeye to participate in the combine who was not involved in the NCAA scandal.

Brewster weighed in at 312 pounds and measured 6-foot-2. He ran the 40-yard dash in 5.35 seconds and had 29 reps in the bench press.

The NFL Draft begins April 26 and ends on April 28.