For one bridal shop, dressing brides for their big day isn’t as difficult as some reality TV shows might make it seem.

“We really don’t have bridezillas,” said Courtney Leister, owner of Girls in White Dresses and a 2003 graduate from OSU in textiles and clothing.

Girls in White Dresses, located at 274 Marconi Blvd., is a boutique wedding dress shop that specializes in appointment-only brides and bridesmaids dress consultations.

“I love working with my brides,” Leister said. “I feel like we get fun brides who refer their friends who are also fun brides. We have a great word-of-mouth.”

She added Girls in White Dresses welcomes brides of all ages.

“We’ve done second-time brides, first-time brides that are 54, we do younger brides,” Leister said.

The price range, which is from $1,700 to $3,500, also acts as a way to target customers, Leister said.

“We’re not crazy outlandish $5,000 and up, but we’re also not $99 David’s (Bridal),” she said.

Gowns that younger brides tend to be drawn to are what Leister calls “fit and flare” styles such as trumpet and ball gowns.

“What I see coming to the forefront is ball gowns,” she said. “You can definitely get younger girls into big ball gowns.”

Leister said her favorite clients to dress are OSU students because they tend to be fun and young.

Kate Haverland, a fourth-year in fashion and retail studies and employee at Girls in White Dresses, said she enjoys working at the boutique.

“I didn’t have football tickets, so I could work here on Saturdays,” Haverland said. “I didn’t know I’d like it as much as I do.”

Andrea MarLett, a recently engaged third-year in strategic communication, said she is looking for a white strapless ball gown to make her feel like a princess. She also said she is looking for a one-shoulder dress bridesmaids dress.

“I want it to be romantic and elegant, but classy at the same time,” MarLett said. “My goal is to make my fiancé tear up or to take his breath away when he sees me in it.”