2623254011Anti-homosexual graffiti was reported at Jesse Owens Recreation Center West Monday at about 3:30 p.m. There is no suspect in the case, though gang involvement was ruled out. The case is closed according to a University Police report.

A second incident of graffiti was reported at Rhodes Hall Tuesday. The incident occurred sometime between 11 p.m. Monday and 7:40 a.m. Tuesday, according to the University Police log.

Several days before those reported incidents, a female non-affiliate was arrested for offenses involving underage persons at Jesse Owens West on July 3.

There were two incidents of disorderly conduct on Ohio State’s campus this week from July 2 to July 9.

A female non-affiliate suspected of using alcohol was arrested for disorderly conduct at the South Campus Gateway on July 4 at about 2 a.m.

A male non-affiliate was arrested for disorderly conduct on July 5 at about 1:30 a.m. near Woody Hayes Drive and John H. Herrick Drive.

Later that same morning, a male student was arrested for operating a vehicle under the influence of drugs or alcohol near Woody Hayes Drive and Cannon Drive at about 3:30 a.m.

A total of nine thefts were reported on OSU’s campus this week, three of which were thefts of bicycles.