crimebrief
A male non-affiliate reported an aggravated robbery in the Ohio Union Parking Garage South on Aug. 7 at about 11:50 a.m. The man reported $25 in cash stolen by an unknown male carrying a handgun. Investigation into the event is pending, according to a University Police report.

A male staff member reported assault after a female patient slammed a swinging door onto his legs in the Neurosciences Facility of the Wexner Medical Center main hospital complex on Aug. 11 at about 11 a.m., according to a University Police report.

The female patient came behind a nurse’s station and was escorted out. She initially complied before she shouted “I know exactly what I’m doing,” and slammed the door, according to the report. The male staff member reportedly did not have any marks or bruises. No charges were filed or pursued due to lack of information on the incident.

In a separate event Tuesday, 51-year-old male was arrested for assault, possessing criminal tools and theft at Archer House, located at 2130 Neil Ave., at 8:46 a.m. Property related to the event included two bicycles, according to a University Police report.

In total, 18 thefts were reported on Ohio State’s campus this week from Aug. 6 to Aug. 13. Seven reports were thefts of bicycles and one was a theft from an automobile parked near the basketball courts on 11th Avenue.