2623254011

There were 46 thefts reported on Ohio State’s campus this week from Aug. 28 to Sept. 4. Of these, 30 incidents were thefts of bicycles and one incident was a theft from an automobile parked at Carmack 1 parking lot.

Twelve individuals were cited for open container on Saturday in eight separate incidents; all arrested were unaffiliated with OSU.

An 18-year-old male and a 30-year-old female were arrested in separate incidents for operating a vehicle under the influence of drugs or alcohol early Friday morning.

A hall staff member for the South Campus Gateway apartments reported disorderly conduct after inappropriate messages of a sexual nature were written on a dry erase board on an individual’s door. The messages were written between Aug. 21 and Aug. 28, when the incident was reported. After discussing the situation with an OSU police officer, it was decided the individual would ignore the messages unless they continued or escalated, according to a University Police report.

A male staff member reported disorderly conduct after two “highly intoxicated” residents of Lincoln Tower were unresponsive early Sunday morning. A paramedic was able to wake both individuals and determined neither needed to be transported to the hospital. An officer advised the incident to be forwarded to Student Conduct for further review, according to a University Police report.