Stylinity has developed new technology for those with an affinity for fashion and selfies.

Stylinity is the fusion of fashion and social media, uniting online shopping with the in-store experience, according to its Facebook page.

Style Stage, an in-store “selfie machine” in conjunction with an iPhone app, was debuted at The Limited in Easton Town Center Thursday with an event featuring stylist Stacy London from TLC’s “What Not To Wear.”

At the event, which began at 11 a.m., London mingled with attendees while also promoting Stylinity’s new product.

The Style Stage is currently only located at Easton Town Center’s The Limited and New York City’s Stylinity, and it consists of a photo booth, equipped with high-resolution, portrait-like lighting, that provides customers a 360 degree view of the outfit they are trying on by photographing it simultaneously in four different angles. Afterward, customers are able to share it via social media, including Facebook, Tumblr and Twitter, as well as upload it to their “Style Stage” iPhone app.

On the app, users can tag their body type, hair and eye color as well as their height and share their looks with friends and followers and garner opinions on their outfit.

“People can be their own brand,” London said at the event.

The Style Stage is a way for customers to see looks on real customers rather than models who have been styled professionally, said Tadd Spering, founder and CEO of Stylinity.com and the creator of the Style Stage.

“This is about real people sharing their sense of style,” Spering said.

Attendees were also able to register for a chance to win a 30-minute style makeover and $250 shopping spree at The Limited before the event began. Two winners were selected.

London gave personalized advice to each winner, getting to know what type of style they were looking for and encouraging the women to be confident of their body types.

“Trust, trust, trust,” said London to one of the makeover winners when suggesting a style of shirt the winner was hesitant to try.

London’s appearance was well-received by customers, Whitney Aschbacher, public relations and events coordinator at The Limited, said.

“(Stacy) was upbeat and really excited to share the Style Stage with everyone. She was very personable and an absolute pleasure to be around,” Aschbacher said.

Spering said Stylinity plans to have more Style Stages in stores within the next six months.

The Stylinity app is free on iTunes.