A 28-year-old woman was arrested for stealing more than $40 worth of “small ribbons and trinkets” from the Scarlet Ribbon Gift Shop at the Wexner Medical Center Friday at about 10:30 a.m.

A 20-year-old male student was arrested for theft after being reported by a 21-year-old male student at the 18th Avenue Library Feb. 6. Stolen property included a MacBook Pro laptop valued at $1,300. The arrested man was also found to be in possession of drugs, according to a University Police report.

There were 17 total thefts reported on Ohio State’s campus from Feb. 12 to Wednesday.

University Police reported a female student Feb. 13 for having a fake New York driver’s license after the female’s wallet was dropped off as lost and found.

While attempting to locate the wallet’s owner, an officer discovered the license. When the student came to pick up the wallet, the officer confronted her and she admitted to the license being fake. The officer seized the license, then told the woman he would forward the case to Student Conduct, according to a University Police report.

In other arrests this week, a 46-year-old man not affiliated with OSU was arrested for disorderly conduct at the Schottenstein Center Feb. 11 at about 11:30 p.m. after an OSU men’s basketball game against Michigan.

A male student reported assault at Morrill Tower Sunday at about 1 a.m.