A female Ohio State student reported being “inappropriately touched” while helping her friend, who had sprained her ankle, walk back to a North Campus dorm Friday at about 10:40 p.m. Four men approached the student from behind and one groped her, according to a University Police report and University Police Chief Paul Denton.

The female student confronted the group before going into Blackburn House to call police, but the group of men fled before police arrived. The student reported she and her friend were groped but neither was injured in the incident.

“This appears to be an isolated incident and not a crime pattern or continuing threat,” Denton said in an email.

There were 17 total thefts this week from Feb. 19 to Wednesday. Five incidents were thefts from automobiles.

In one incident, a male staff member reported about $100 in food products, including a 24-count pack of “frozen novelties,” stolen from OSU Dining Services in Morrill Tower Friday at about 1 a.m., according to a University Police report.

An 18-year-old female student was arrested for forgery and misuse of a credit card after attempting to use a 19-year-old female student’s Huntington Bank credit card Feb. 11.

In other arrests this week, a 28-year-old man not affiliated with OSU was arrested for drug paraphernalia near McPherson Laboratory Friday at about 10:15 a.m. He was also suspected to be under the influence of drugs, according to a University Police report.

Two individuals were arrested for operating vehicles under the influence of drugs or alcohol.

A 56-year-old man not affiliated with OSU was arrested for OVI in the Ohio Union Parking Garage North, reported Sunday.

A 27-year-old man not affiliated with OSU was arrested for OVI near Fred Beekman Park Feb. 20 at about 6:30 a.m.

In one of two reports of disorderly conduct this week, a 28-year-old man, not affiliated with OSU and suspected to be under the influence of alcohol, was arrested in a parking lot off of Olentangy River Road Feb. 20 at about 10:05 p.m.