After four preseason appearances for the team, former Ohio State guard Aaron Craft was waived by the Golden State Warriors, according to NBA.com.

Craft — who was undrafted in the 2014 NBA Draft — officially signed with the Warriors in September after playing in five games with their NBA Summer League team. During the summer, he averaged 7.4 points per game on top of averaging more than two steals, rebounds and assists per game.

Craft also spent time with the Philadelphia 76ers summer league before joining Golden State.

After signing, the Findlay, Ohio, native averaged 14.7 minutes on the floor in his four preseason appearances. He averaged three points, 2.5 rebounds, 1.5 assists and one steal per game.

Along with Craft, the Warriors cut guard/forward Jason Kapono, guard Sean Kilpatrick, forward James Michael McAdoo and forward Mitchell Watt. McAdoo and Watt were officially signed at the same time as Craft.

The former Buckeye played four seasons at OSU and garnered multiple individual awards, including being named the 2014 Big Ten Defensive Player of the Year. He played 148 total games, and started in every appearance after his freshman season. Craft averaged 8.9 points per game in college and left the school as the program’s all-time assist leader with 694.

During a September interview with The Lantern Craft said he had considered the posibility of continuing his basketball career overseas.

“If the right opportunity would have arose, I think we would definitely have done that but you just roll with the punches,” he said.