An Ohio State football player has been named the Big Ten Freshman of the Week for the seventh time this season, but this time, it’s not redshirt-freshman quarterback J.T. Barrett.

Redshirt-freshman H-back Jalin Marshall picked up the first Big Ten weekly award of his career after scoring four total touchdowns — all in the second half — during the Buckeyes’ 42-27 win against Indiana on Saturday.

The former high school quarterback returned a punt 54 yards for a touchdown late in the third quarter before scoring three touchdowns off passes from Barrett in the fourth quarter. He finished the day with five receptions for 95 yards and tallied a total of 151 all-purpose yards.

The win sealed OSU’s spot in the 2014 Big Ten Championship game, which is set to be played on Dec. 6 in Indianapolis.

The Middletown, Ohio, native has caught 24 passes for 347 yards and six touchdowns this season to go along with 18 carries for 119 yards and another score. He’s also returned 16 punts for 217 yards and one touchdown and two kickoffs for 56 yards. Marshall is fourth on the team with 739 all-purpose yards this season for an average of 67.2 yards per game.

OSU is scheduled to finish its regular-season slate on Saturday against Michigan at Ohio Stadium. Kickoff is set for noon.