In celebration of the thousands of freshmen flooding campus, this week let’s talk about the alleged College Sexual Awakening — or the idea that college is the best or right time to become sexually active.

Now, I must concede that college is a great and opportune time for one to explore this aspect of oneself (and others, wink). And there’s great news: there is no pressure! Take your time. In fact, you don’t have to have a Magical Sexual Awakening in college, or ever, if you don’t want to. If you do, remember to relax, respect others and let it all happen naturally.

Moving on to important advice for those who do desire to embark on their journey of sexuality. As for the aforementioned resources I promised earlier, you guys are lucky because this university has a lot of them. I spoke recently to the lovely Rachelle Barr, supervisor of Ohio State’s Condom Club, a real organization on campus whose noble mission is to make sure every student has access to free condoms. Which means you have no excuse, phallus-membered population! Use a condom!

On top of this, the Student Life Multicultural Center, right smack dab in the Student Union, offers free sexually transmitted infections testing every Tuesday and Wednesday from 5 to 9 p.m. and every Thursday from 4:30 to 8 p.m.

The Student Wellness Center’s website also offers a wealth of information and access to other programs, such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the Go Ask Alice sex and health Q&A and much more.

There is also a Planned Parenthood just south of the Panda Express that provides consultations, birth control and testing. All of these places are filled with wonderful professionals who are more than happy to help everyone maintain their sexual health and awareness.

That’s it for this week. Just remember – make A’s, make out, wear a condom, and don’t worry. You’re young.