Home » Campus » Area » Events encourage cross-cultural communication

1. Please post this event on your calendar:
    The Bells of St. Mary’s
    Mon., Jul. 31, 5:30 pm
    Ohio Theatre
    Join us for a screening of the classic film, The Bells of St. Mary’s. This is a family event hosted by Father Kevin Lutz and St. Mary Church, German Village. Ohio Theatre Organist, Clark Wilson, will perform tunes on the Mighty Morton Organ. Father Lutz will play the 48 Bell Carillon. The purpose of the event to raise awareness that services and the school are open during renovation. Admission: goodwill offering

2. I was born in the United States, but my mother is a half-Chinese, half-Korean American, and my father is Japanese,” Sasaki said. “I know little about Asian culture, European culture and African culture, but making foreign friends enables me to know these cultures, to understand how people live and think in other countries, to know who we are and to think about the world in a different way
    see more at ky nang lam seo |

3. Hello
    There will be a special speaking event on campus in which medical professionals and an activist will be talking about the harmful effects of Donald Trump’s gag rule on reproductive health. Hear from those on the frontlines combating lawmakers efforts to restrict reproductive rights.
    When: Oct. 26th at 7pm
    Where: instruction room B, Hale Hall

4. I am very poor in multicultural communication. Thanks to this article, I have learned more. I have shared and hack like this on facebook.
    Tks you!

5. I am very poor in multicultural communication. Thanks to this article, I have learned more. I have shared and hack like this on facebook.
    Tks you!

6. There will be a special speaking event on campus in which medical professionals and an activist will be talking about the harmful effects of Donald Trump’s gag rule on reproductive health. Hear from those on the frontlines combating lawmakers efforts to restrict reproductive rights. phòng khám hưng thịnh