Credit: Madison Curtis / For The Lantern and Michael Huson / Campus Editor

1. A criminal damaging report was filed on Wednesday after a Bobcat construction truck suffered $3,500 in damage. The incident took place between 6 p.m. on Oct. 17 and 7:30 a.m. on Wednesday in the 50 block of East 9th Avenue.

2. A robbery and assault was reported to have taken place in the 90 block of East 16th Avenue on Wednesday just before 2 a.m. Two victims were struck multiple times in the face by the suspect, and one of the victims had belongings stolen. The suspect was arrested shortly thereafter.

3. A car was reported stolen around midnight on Friday from a house on Chittenden Avenue. The victim the keys to his Chevy Silverado were also stolen.

4. A staff member reported a theft from the Barnes & Noble campus bookstore just before 2 p.m. on Oct. 20. A woman was later arrested for her involvement in the incident.

5. Two men were arrested for possession of a concealed weapon at the intersection of Woodruff Avenue and North High Street on campus. The arrest was made just after 1 p.m. on Thursday.

6. A female student reported menacing by stalking on Oct. 20 just after 8 p.m. The incident took place at the Browning Amphitheatre.

7. A female staff member reported a theft in Knowlton Hall around noon on Saturday.

Note: Crimes featured on the map do not represent the full extent of criminal activity in the campus area.