Credit: Madison Curtis / For The Lantern and Michael Huson / Campus Editor

1. An act of public indecency was reported on East 14th Avenue Wednesday morning after two individuals observed a man masturbating on their apartment porch steps. The individuals also reported they had seen the suspect earlier, just after 1:30 a.m., masturbating near the corner of East 14th and Indianola avenues.

2. A robbery was reported at Buckeye Pizza on Summit Street just after 2 a.m. on Sept. 29. Two suspects reportedly chased several victims from the business parking lot into the establishment, where there victims, along with another individual, were then robbed at knifepoint.

3. A motor vehicle was reported stolen near 18th Avenue and High Street between 2 and 4 p.m. on Wednesday. The car was reported to be a Kia Forte.

4. A disorderly conduct incident was reported after an individual made suggestive comments to a female student walking near the corner of Indianola and Chittenden avenues. The individual who reported the crime stated she believed the suspect followed her toward her residence, after mumbling sexual obscenities.

5. A menacing by stalking incident was reported by a student in the 100 block of Woodruff Avenue just after 5 p.m. on Wednesday. The reporting individual stated she knew the suspect and had been a victim of the subject’s advances in the past.

6. A possession of drug paraphernalia arrest was made in the Thompson Library on Sept. 29 at approximately 4:45 p.m. The suspect, who is not affiliated with the university, was possessing multiple crack pipes.

7. A theft was reported in Taylor Tower between 1 a.m. and 5 a.m. on Sunday. The reporting individual said a Macbook laptop and a hooded sweatshirt were stolen. The reporting individual stated the suspect might have been able to enter the room due to a malfunctioning lock. Another reporting individual said a wallet and its contents were stolen.