Credit: Madison Curtis / For The Lantern and Michael Huson / Campus Editor

Credit: Madison Curtis / For The Lantern and
Michael Huson / Campus Editor

A rape reportedly took place on Dec. 1 just after 9 p.m. in a South Campus residence hall. The investigation of the incident is still pending. (Not featured on map)

A sexual imposition reportedly took place just before 11:30 a.m. in a South Campus residence hall on Nov. 30. (Not featured on map)

1. A theft was reported from the Scarlet Ribbon Gift Shop at the Wexner Medical Center on Nov. 30 just before 6:30 p.m. The suspect, a 72-year-old woman, was arrested.

2. A person reported a menacing incident at the James Cancer Hospital on Monday after 1 p.m.

3. A felony theft was reported in the 1900 block of North 4th Street on Saturday at about 10 p.m. The victim reported a broken windshield, a stolen wallet and a purse valued at $800.

4. A theft was reported from EMG Wireless in the 1500 block of N. High St. The suspect stole a tablet computer valued at $400. The incident reportedly took place at about 3 p.m. on Nov. 20, but was not reported until Wednesday.

5. A theft was reported from Skully’s Music-Diner in the 1100 block of N. High St. on Nov. 25. The suspect took $200 in bar drinks. The incident was not reported until Dec. 1.

6. A car theft was reported in the 1900 block of N. High St. on Nov. 30 at about 3 a.m.

Note: Crimes featured on map do not represent the full extent of criminal activity in the campus area.