Google Crime Map. Photo illustration by Michael Huson | Campus Editor

A sexual assault was reported by a female student on Saturday. The incident reportedly took place between 1:15 and 2 a.m. Two men reportedly raped the student after walking her to her dorm room from a bar on North High Street.

1. A felony assault was reported on Sunday at 2 a.m. After being involved in an altercation, the victim was reportedly found by witnesses on a sidewalk at the corner of East 14th Avenue and North High Street.

2. An assault was reported just after 1 a.m. on Jan. 18. The victim said the suspect, her ex-boyfriend, argued with her in the parking lot of the Kroger at 1350 N. High St. The suspect reportedly pushed the victim into a wall before leaving with her bag.

3. An officer found a suspect sleeping behind a dumpster near the corner of East 13th Avenue and North Pearl Street just before 8 p.m. on Saturday. The police officer believed the suspect to be intoxicated and in possession of a glass pipe. The arrestee was taken to the Franklin County Jail for disorderly conduct and possession of drug paraphernalia.

4. An incident of criminal damaging was reported on Monday just before 9 a.m. in Denney Hall.

5. A complainant reported a misdemeanor theft from the Barnes & Noble at 1598 N. High St. The suspect, who has since been arrested, reportedly stole a USB cord, a battery and a speaker. The stolen items were valued at approximately $220.The incident reportedly took place on Saturday at about 3:30 p.m.

6. A complainant reported a misdemeanor theft from Bullwinkles Night Club at 1770 N. High St. The suspect reportedly was responsible for more than $100 in drinks before attempting to pay with a credit card he knew was not valid. The incident took place just after midnight on Jan 18.

7. An incident of criminal trespassing was reported at the Blackwell Inn on Jan. 19 just before 3 a.m.

Note: Crimes featured on map do not represent the full extent of criminal activity in the campus area.