Google Crime Map. Photo illustration by Jay Panandiker | Engagement Editor

1. An assault was reported in the 1100 block of North High Street just after 10:30 p.m. on Feb. 9. Two people struck each other, claiming each assaulted the other. Neither required medical attention nor cooperated with police. (Not featured on map.)

2. An assault incident was reported just after 3 a.m. on Sunday at the Blackwell Inn. A man was arrested for his involvement in the incident. Also at the Blackwell, an incident of drug tampering was reported just after 3 a.m. The incident is still under investigation.

3. A victim reported her purse, credit cards, cash and birth certificate stolen on Feb. 8 just after midnight. The victim believes that an unknown person may have drugged her beverage at Bullwinkles on North High Street before taking the property. She was notified later by her bank about suspicious account activity.

4. The owner of Hamptons on King at 234 King Ave. reported that a person used a red brick to break a glass window and door. The owner believes the person was scared away by an alarm because there was no sign of entry. The incident took place between 5 p.m. on Saturday and noon on Sunday.  

5. A breaking and entering reportedly took place on Friday at 8 p.m. at the University Flower Shop.

6. An individual was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia at the James Cancer Hospital just before 2 p.m. on Friday.  

7. A group of people reported an incident of criminal trespassing at the McDonald’s at 1972 N. High St. just after 3 a.m. on Feb. 8. The suspect acknowledged the group and was cited for turbulent behavior and being heavily intoxicated.

8. Officers found a person drinking from an open container of beer in the 1300 block of North High Street just after 6 p.m. on Saturday. When addressed by police, the suspect spit on the sidewalk multiple times before being cited.