1. An assault was reported at the intersection of East 18th Avenue and North Pearl Street just after 2 a.m. on Friday. The suspect reportedly struck the victim in the face after the victim attempted to break up a fight. The suspect fled the scene and the victim was treated by a medic for swelling.
2. A victim reported that a suspect grabbed him by the throat on the first block of Frambes Avenue just after 1 a.m. on Friday.
3. Police were dispatched to the East Village Market on Chittenden Avenue on Wednesday just before 1 a.m. after a suspect wearing all black busted a window at the store. The police were unable to find the suspect, and the owner of the store reported the value of the window to be $1,500.
4. A pistol, ammunition and a magazine were stolen from a house at the 1300 block of Summit Street. The victim believes that the robber was able to enter his home through an unlocked bedroom window. The incident took place between 4:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday afternoon.
5. An incident of criminal damaging was filed after a resident reported two incidents in which fruit was thrown at the resident’s dwelling on East Lane Avenue. The police were notified after one of the reporting party’s housemates witnessed a person throw an orange from the roof of a nearby house.
6. An assault reportedly took place between 11:15 and 11:30 p.m. March 1 between Schoenbaum Hall, Gerlach Hall and Norton House. The victim reported that the suspect grabbed her by the arm before pushing her against the wall and grabbing her by the throat. The student kicked and hit the suspect before she fled the scene.
7. A staff member reported a case of menacing by a known suspect at the Wexner Medical Center. The incident took place between 11 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. on Friday.
8. A staff member reported a suspect who allegedly possessed drug paraphernalia at the Wexner Medical Center. The incident took place on Monday just after 1 p.m.
Note: Crimes featured on the map do not represent the full extent of criminal activity in the campus area.