Google Crime Map. Photo illustration by Jay Panandiker | Engagement Editor

A sexual assault was reported near OSU’s campus. The incident reportedly took place between Tuesday and Thursday. (not pictured on map)

1. An assault allegedly occurred in the 1300 block of North High Street at 5:30 p.m. on Wednesday. The victim reported that she was assaulted after she did not give the suspect a dollar.

2. An assault was reported in the Schottenstein Center on Saturday just after 10:30 p.m. A female not affiliated with the university was arrested during the incident.

3. An incident of criminal damaging was reported in the 1500 block of Neil Avenue just after 5 a.m. on Friday. The victim said the suspect forced entry into her apartment and broke down the front door. The victim hid in her bedroom until police arrived to find the suspect lying on the living room couch.

4. An incident of criminal trespassing was reported on Friday just after 12:30 a.m. at the McCracken Power Plant.

5. A theft was reported from a North Campus residence hall construction site. The items were reportedly stolen between Saturday afternoon and Monday morning.

6. A felony theft reportedly occurred in the 1300 block of Indianola Avenue between 10 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. on Wednesday after a 14-foot trailer was reported stolen.

7. An incident of telecommunications harassment was reported on Tuesday just before 9 p.m. in the 1300 block of North Fourth Street. The victim reported that a suspect sent a video of the victim in the shower to his Facebook contacts. The victim also said the suspect harassed him via text over a $45 debt.

Note: Crimes featured on the map do not represent the full extent of criminal activity in the campus area.