Google Crime Map. Photo illustration by Jay Panandiker | Engagement Editor

A rape was reported on Thursday. The incident took place in a South Campus residence hall in the afternoon on Sept. 20, 2015. (Not Pictured on Map)

1. A robbery was reported in the 100 block of Chittenden Avenue just after 10:30 p.m. on April 5. The suspects entered the home and displayed a handgun while demanding property. No property was taken, and no one inside the home was injured.

2. An assault was reported at the Fourth Street Bar and Grill just before 2 a.m. on Saturday. The victim said that he was pushed to the ground and kicked in the ribs. The victim was standing at the bar at the time of the incident.

3. An assault was reported at the Waffle House on North High Street just after 2:30 a.m. on Sunday. The victim said that the suspect spit in his face. The suspect denies this, but a witness said that the incident did, in fact, occur. Both the suspect and the witness were reportedly heavily intoxicated at the time.

4. Three separate thefts were reported in the RPAC at 9 p.m., 9:15 p.m. and 10 p.m. on April 5.

5. The GNC store on North High Street reported a theft of fat-burning powder and nutritional supplements valued at more than $200 just after 4 p.m. on Thursday. The suspect reportedly put the items in her purse before leaving the store.

6. An incident of deception to obtain a dangerous drug was reported just before 8 a.m. on Friday. The incident took place in Doan Hall at the Wexner Medical Center.

7. A suspect was arrested for aggressive panhandling in the Safe Auto Parking Garage near the medical center. The incident took place just after 10 a.m. on Thursday.

Note: Crimes featured on the map do not represent the full extent of criminal activity in the campus area.