1. A report was filed on Wednesday of an assault that reportedly took place in Scott House on Oct. 30 between 3 and 9 p.m.
2. A sexual imposition reportedly took place just before 11 p.m. on March 28 at the Physical Activity and Education Services building. The suspect has been identified.
3. A male not affiliated with the university was arrested for criminal trespassing, resisting arrest and obstructing official business. The incident took place just before 5:30 a.m. on Thursday in MacQuigg Laboratory.
4. A trespassing incident reportedly occurred in the 1200 block of Summit Street just after 6 p.m. on Thursday.
5. A car was reported stolen from the corner of Neil Avenue and West Eighth Avenue just after 9 p.m. on Wednesday. The vehicle had not been locked, and the keys were in the ignition.
6. A motor vehicle break-in reportedly took place between midnight and 1 p.m. on March 29. The incident took place in the second block of West Ninth Avenue. The car’s back window was smashed and a backpack was stolen.
7. A theft reportedly took place in Mason Hall just after 5 p.m. on Thursday.
8. An incident of drug possession was reported at the Ross Heart Hospital on March 28 just after 4 p.m.
Note: Crimes featured on the map do not represent the full extent of criminal activity in the campus area.