- (Not listed on the map) A juvenile victim reported on Saturday at 5:50 p.m. she had been assaulted both physically and sexually near Summit Street, resulting in a charge of gross sexual imposition.
- After being approached by two suspects who demanded the three victims give them their money, the victims reported a robbery on West Eighth and Neil avenues on Sunday at 2 a.m. All three victims stated one of the suspects was in possession a gun. As per the Buckeye Alert system, a similar robbery occurred 18 minutes later on Mt. Pleasant and East Second Avenue, when a female reported one of the suspects pointed a gun at her and demanded her cell phone and wallet. The reports describe the suspects as 5-foot 10-inch black males in their early 20s. The Columbus Division of Police encourages anyone with information on these crimes to contact them at 614-645-4545.
- At the corner of Summit Street and East Sixth Avenue at 11:39 p.m. on July 18, a man was inflicted with a gunshot in his left wrist and lower back causing charges of felonious assault to be filed. The Columbus Police officer located the victim who stated the gunshot was the result of an altercation between him and the suspect.
- Columbus Police reported a robbery occurred on King and Forsythe avenues on Thursday at 4:10 a.m. The victim stated he was struck in the face by one suspect while the other went through his pockets stealing $150; he also stated there were four other men present but did not assist in the robbery.
- A man was stabbed in the back by an unknown suspect on the 1400 block of Indianola Avenue on Wednesday at 12:35 a.m. and charges of felonious assault were filed. The victim was transferred to the Wexner Medical Center at Ohio State by four individuals who stated they did not witness the victim getting stabbed.
- A woman, who is not affiliated with the university, was arrested on Saturday for operating a vehicle while under the influence at 3:02 a.m. near the Thompson Library.
- A man and woman, neither affiliated with OSU, were arrested near Blankenship Hall on Sunday at 5:42 a.m. While the man was arrested for theft, the woman was arrested for theft and receiving stolen property.
- At Natalia’s Carryout on July 18 at 5 p.m. a man at the store stated 10 bottles of liquor, a reported total of $75, was stolen and a misdemeanor charge of theft was filed.
- The Marathon Gas Station located on East 11th Street reported to the Columbus Police on Tuesday that a man using the name “Lt. Stewart” was posing as an officer asking for donations for the police department in the form of cash only. Sgt. Kline of the CPD Fraud and Forgery Unit asks anyone with information on the suspect to contact him at 614-645-4751 or email@example.com. For a photo of the reported impersonator, check the Columbus Division of Police Facebook page.
Note: Crimes featured on this map do not represent the full extent of criminal activity in the campus area.