Google Crime Map, Photo Illustration by Mitch Hooper | Engagement Editor

1. On Thursday at 9 p.m. a rape was reported and filed with the Columbus Division of Police. (Not pictured on the map)
  2. As per a Buckeye Alert, the Columbus Police responded to two armed robberies on Friday with a similar suspect description in both incidents. The first incident occurred at 1:15 a.m. near 1716 N. High St. where two nonaffiliated to the university women were robbed at gunpoint by a suspect with dark hair and a beard wearing a red sweatshirt and dark sweatpants. At 3 a.m. another male and female reported they were robbed near Summit Street and 12th Avenue and the suspect had the same description,adding the suspect was 6-foot 2-inches and 180 pounds. Anyone with information related to these crimes is encouraged to contact the Columbus Police at 614-645-4545.
  3. A nonaffiliated to the university man was arrested for operating a vehicle while under the influence near the Blackwell Inn on the Fisher College of Business campus on Sunday at 3:57 a.m.
  4. The Mid American Cleaning Contractors reported more than $22,000 worth of supplies — including a trailer, a Wide Vac Cleaning Machine and vacuums — were stolen on Wednesday on the 1000 block of King Avenue at 1 a.m.
  5. At the Kroger located on North High Street and King Avenue on Monday at 1:49 p.m., a suspect attempted to steal $130 worth of razor blades but was detained and arrested for theft by the Columbus Police.

Note: Crimes featured on this map do not represent the full extent of criminal activity in the campus area.