An assault was reported to the Columbus Division of Police as having occurred in a residence on North Fourth Street near Iuka Avenue on Oct. 23 at 4:15 a.m. According to the online log, two men who are roommates got into an argument over which of them a can of beer belonged to. This led to one man punching the other in the face.

An aggravated robbery was reported to Columbus Police as having occurred at 3:15 a.m. Wednesday at a residence on East 12th Avenue near Indianola Avenue. According to the online log, a man flagged down a police officer claiming two suspects were inside the man’s residence and that one of them had hit him in the head with a blunt object. Police then cleared the building and no property was identified as missing.

A theft of prescription drugs was reported to Columbus Police as having occurred at 7 a.m. on Wednesday at an East 12th Avenue residence near North Fourth Street. According to the online log, a man told police that 50 of his prescription Oxycontin pills had been taken from his home by an unknown person or persons.

An assault was reported to Columbus Police as having occurred Friday at 8:14 p.m. in front of the Waffle House on North High Street near East 12th Avenue. According to the online log, a woman told police that a suspect asked her for a cigarette, then pushed her up against a wall and tore the woman’s shirt before fleeing the scene.

A burglary was reported to Columbus Police as having occurred between 9 p.m. Saturday and 12:29 a.m. Sunday at a North Fourth Street residence near East 18th Avenue. According to the online log, $1,015 worth of belongings including electronics, jewelry and shoes were stolen and a bedroom window screen frame was destroyed.

A man not affiliated with Ohio State was arrested by University Police at 3:19 a.m. Sunday for domestic violence at Torres House.

Note: Crimes featured on this map do not represent the full extent of criminal activity in the campus area.