Home » Sports » Football » Football: Former Ohio State running back Bri’onte Dunn arrested on rape and kidnapping charges

Football: Former Ohio State running back Bri’onte Dunn arrested on rape and kidnapping charges

Then-redshirt-sophomore running back Bri’onte Dunn (25) carries the ball during the 2014 OSU Spring Game on at Ohio Stadium.
Credit: Lantern file photo

Former Ohio State running back Bri’onte Dunn has been arrested and charged with rape and kidnapping. The incident took place Aug. 20 around the 2800 block of Neil Avenue.

According to a case document, a warrant for his arrest was issued Tuesday shortly after the complaint was issued. His arraignment is scheduled for 9 a.m. Thursday. No bond has been issued for Dunn.

Dunn was dismissed from Ohio State’s football team in July 2016 and was later charged with domestic violence and assault. According to court documents, the charges of domestic violence were dismissed, but he was found guilty on charges of assault on Feb. 6, 2017. He was sentenced to 180 days in jail and 730 days of probation. The 180-day sentence was suspended and not served.

One comment

1. Green Trust Cash

House loan loans are likely to be especially curiosity serious the very first part in the loan to ensure that the last component on the expression of your loan, you might be not having to pay that considerably curiosity. Learn more at https://www.greentrustcashs.com