A man not affiliated with Ohio State was arrested by University Police Nov. 21 at 4:09 a.m. at the Tech Hub — located on Millikin Road near the intersection of Tuttle Park Place and West Woodruff Avenue — for breaking and entering, theft and possessing criminal tools. A woman also not affiliated with Ohio State was arrested with him for complicity.

A theft was reported to the Columbus Division of Police as having occurred at the CVS located on North High Street near East Lane Avenue at 4:30 a.m. Wednesday. A suspect was seen on surveillance video stealing $200 worth of cleaning and laundry supplies and $450 worth of Ohio State sweatshirts before fleeing on foot.

A man not affiliated with Ohio State was arrested by University Police at the CVS located on North High Street near East Lane Avenue on Saturday at 8:57 a.m. for carrying a concealed weapon, improper handling of a firearm, drug paraphernalia, driving under the influence, driving under suspension and outstanding warrants.

A burglary was reported to Columbus Police as having occurred Sunday between 1 and 10 a.m. at a fraternity house on East 15th Avenue near North Pearl Street. A resident of the house told police that an unknown suspect or suspects entered the house and stole his cellphone, credit card, some cash and the keys to his vehicle. The suspect or suspects then stole the vehicle as well.

Two men not affiliated with Ohio State were arrested by University Police at Cunz Hall at 3:17 a.m. Sunday for carrying a concealed weapon and improper handling of a firearm.

Note: Crimes featured on this map do not represent the full extent of criminal activity in the campus area.