The molestation of a female was reported to Columbus Police as having occurred in the 44th cruiser district at 9:19 p.m. Friday. The 44th district runs north to south from East 11th Avenue to East Lane Avenue and west to east from North High Street to the train tracks east of North Fourth Street. (Not depicted on the map).

A burglary was reported to the Columbus Division of Police as having occurred between 12:30 and 2 a.m. Friday at an East 17th Avenue residence near North Pearl Street. According to the online police log, a man told police an unknown suspect or suspects entered the residence and took more than $2,600 worth of property, including wristwatches and an Xbox.

A man was arrested by Columbus Police for public indecency Friday at 10:59 p.m. at the corner of East Woodruff Avenue and North Pearl Street. According to the online police log, the man exposed his genitals while in a public-transportation vehicle, was found by police, then positively identified by the person making the complaint to police. The arrested man was taken to the Franklin County Correctional Center.

An incident of menacing was reported to Columbus Police as having occurred via a telephone threat to the Wendy’s located on North High Street near East 18th Avenue at 5:30 p.m. Sunday. According to the online log, a female employee received a phone call from a male suspect who asked questions about sandwiches, then asked if the employee was black and then threatened to come shoot up the restaurant.

Note: Crimes featured on this map do not represent the full extent of criminal activity in the campus area.