Ohio State redshirt senior quarterback J.T. Barrett (16) throws a pass in the first quarter of the game against Michigan on Nov. 25 in Ann Arbor. Ohio State won 31-20. Credit: Jack Westerheide | Photo Editor

Ohio State led the conference with four members of the first-team All-Big Ten team, the conference announced Wednesday.

Quarterback J.T. Barrett, center Billy Price and left tackle Jamarco Jones were all named to the All-Big Ten first-team by both coaches and the media, while right guard Michael Jordan was named first-team by the coaches and second-team by the media. Running back J.K. Dobbins was named to both second-team All-Big Ten teams. Right tackle Isaiah Prince was named third-team by both the coaches and the media.

Tight end Marcus Baugh, running back Mike Weber, wide receiver Johnnie Dixon and H-back K.J. Hill were all named honorable mention All-Big Ten.

Barrett finished second among Big Ten quarterbacks in all-purpose yards with 3,400 total yards, behind just Penn State quarterback Trace McSorley. His 42 total touchdowns leads all conference quarterbacks. His 165.0 passer rating is the highest in the conference. He has only seven interceptions this season. He was named to the all-conference first-team for the third time in his career.

Price was a first-team All-Big Ten member last season as a right guard. Price leads the team with a 98.9 percent pass-blocking rate, according to CFB Film Room, and has allowed just one sack. He is a finalist for the Rimington Trophy, given to the nation’s best center.

Jones was on the all-conference second-team last season. The senior has posted a 98.6 percent pass-blocking rate, according to CFB Film Room. He has been responsible for just two sacks allowed, two hurries and one quarterback hit.

In between Price and Jones, Jordan also posted strong pass-protection numbers, allowing four sacks, three QB hits and five hurries. He has a 96.8 percent pass-blocking rate, according to CFB Film Room.

In his first season at Ohio State, Dobbins has left a strong impact on the team. He is second in the Big Ten with 1,190 rushing yards behind fellow true freshman Wisconsin running back Jonathan Taylor, who has 1,806 yards. Dobbins’ average of 7.3 yards per rush lead all qualifying running backs in the conference. His seven rushing touchdowns are 11th-most in the Big Ten.

Prince has been much improved from last season, recording a 97.6 percent pass-protection rating, according to CFB Film Room. He has allowed just six hurries and three hits.