Thursday, Nov. 16

COSI After Dark: Good Eats Food, 5:30 p.m. at COSI, 333 W. Broad St. This month’s event will feature events and activities based on the science of food. Admission is $14 in advance and $16 at the door. The event is 21 and up.

Syrian Dessert Sale, 10 a.m. at Hagerty Hall. Enjoy Syrian desserts and learn about Syrian culture from the Syrian Student Union at Ohio State, with a portion of the proceeds going to Syrian refugees.

Friday, Nov. 17

Columbus’ 4th Annual Tribute to The Last Waltz, 7:30 p.m. at Newport Music Hall, 1522 N. High St. Watch local musicians pay tribute to The Band’s 1979 concert film “Music of The Last Waltz.” Tickets are $15 via Ticketmaster.

Queer Speed Dating, 7 p.m. at the Angry Baker, 247 King Ave. Meet and mingle with other members of the LGBTQ community over drinks and appetizers. Admission is free.

Saturday, Nov. 18

Mall Bangs Dance Party, 9 p.m. at Ace of Cups, 2619 N. High St. Travel back in time and rock out to 80s jams in your brightest neon getup. Admission is $4 at the door and the event is 21 and up.

Columbus Christmas Fair, 10 a.m. at the Ohio Expo Center, 717 E. 17th Ave. Find one-of-a-kind gifts at this two-day holiday market featuring more than 150 vendors selling handcrafted items such as pottery, paintings and stained glass. Admission is free.

Sunday, Nov. 19

David Bazan, 7 p.m. at Rumba Cafe, 2507 Summit St. The Seattle indie-rock singer will perform alongside indie-folk artist Michael Nau. Tickets are $15 via Ticketweb.