Ohio State senior offensive lineman Billy Price (54) prepares to snap the ball in the fourth quarter of the B1G Championship game against Wisconsin on Dec. 2 in Lucas Oil Stadium. Ohio State won 27-21. Credit: Jack Westerheide | Photo Editor

Buckeye Grove will be adding a pair of trees to its ever-growing garden.

Ohio State redshirt senior center Billy Price and junior cornerback Denzel Ward were named first-team All-Americans by the Associated Press on Monday. Since those two were honored as first-team All-Americans, they will have a tree planted with a plaque recognizing them for the honor.

Sophomore defensive end Nick Bosa was named a second-team All-American.

Price has won his fair share of awards this season. He was recognized as the Rimington Trophy winner, given to the nation’s top center, and was also named the Big Ten Offensive Lineman of the Year. He was also named first-team All-Big Ten. Last season, Price was recognized as a first-team All-American by the American Football Coaches Association.

In his first season as a full-time starter at cornerback after rotating as the third cornerback last season, Ward emerged as one of the top defensive backs in the country and a possible first-round draft pick in the 2018 NFL Draft, should he decide to forgo his senior season.

Like Price, he was named a first-team All-Big Ten player. Ward was also named a finalist for the Thorpe Award, given to the top defensive back in the nation. Alabama safety Minkah Fitzpatrick won the award. This year, Ward has two interceptions, 15 passes defended, 30 solo tackles — including two for a loss — and seven assisted tackles.

Bosa has 32 tackles, 18 solo and 14 assisted, with 14.5 tackles going for a loss. He also recorded seven sacks on the campaign and forced a fumble. Following in his brother’s footsteps, Bosa ended the season as the Big Ten Defensive Lineman of the Year, making it the fourth consecutive year an Ohio State player won the award. His brother, Joey Bosa, won it in 2014 and 2015, while defensive Tyquan Lewis won the award in 2016.