Thursday, Jan. 11

COSI After Dark: Wizard School, 5:30 p.m. at COSI, 333 W. Broad St. This month’s event will feature activities including wand-making, muggle studies and care of magical creatures. Beverages and concessions also will be available. Admission is $18 in advance and $20 at the door. The event is 21 and up.

“Night of the Living Dead,” 7 p.m. at the Wexner Center for the Arts. George Romero’s 1968 classic will be shown in a new 4K restoration.Tickets are $6 for students and $8 for the general public.

Friday, Jan. 12

“Clockwork Orange” in 35mm, 6 p.m. at Gateway Film Center, 1550 N. High St. The opening of the “VLNS NVR DIE” series brings live music, appetizers and tours followed by a 9 p.m. showing of Stanley Kubrick’s 1971 classic “Clockwork Orange.” Admission is $12.

Love U, 9 p.m. at Rumba Cafe, 2507 Summit St. The alternative rock band performs with The Daytimers. Tickets are $5 at the door or via Ticketweb.

Saturday, Jan. 13

J Phelpz and Creation, 9 p.m. at Skully’s Music-Diner, 1151 N. High St. The electronic dance music artists take the stage with supporting acts Jozef, Donut Squad and Tetra. Tickets are $18.45 plus fees via Eventbrite.

Rock Potluck 13, 8 p.m. at Ace of Cups, 2619 N. High St. In the 13th-annual show, 40 Columbus musicians from 40 different bands will mix and match to form eight new bands for the night. Tickets are $5 at the door.

Sunday, Jan. 14

Willowbeez SoulVeg HQ Pop-Up Brunch, 10 a.m. at Two Dollar Radio Headquarters, 1124 Parsons Ave. The pop-up brunch will feature a variety of vegan soul food featuring waffle bowls, plantain fritters, french toast and more.

The Science of Star Wars, 1 p.m. at Highbanks Metro Park, 9466 Columbus Pike, Lewis Center, Ohio. Discover how the planets, creatures and technology of “Star Wars” relate to our world. Admission is free, attendees should meet at the nature center.