Thursday, Jan. 25

Introduction to Vegan Cooking, 6:30 p.m. at The Angry Baker University District, 247 King Ave. Learn how to substitute with plant-based foods, fill your pantry with vegan eats and cook a three-course meal. Tickets are $60.

Unicorn Comedy Hour(ish), 7:30 p.m. at Two Dollar Radio Headquarters, 1124 Parsons Ave. Comedian and activist Brooke Cartus will headline the event with guests Matt Loxley, Sam Sobul and Jameson Rogers. Admission is free with a suggested donation of $5 at the door.

Friday, Jan. 26

Angry Orchard Rosé Launch Party, 5 p.m. at The Walrus, 143 E. Main St. Be the first to try Angry Orchard’s rosé ahead of a national release later this month. Admission is free.

“The Penalty” Columbus Premiere, 7 p.m. at First Community Church, 3777 Dublin Road. The documentary explores the impact of the death penalty in Ohio and will be followed by a discussion with director Will Francome and attorney Allen Bohnert. Admission is free.

Saturday, Jan. 27

Jackpot!, 7:30 p.m. at Trism, 1636 N. High St. The Las Vegas-style show will feature nine of Columbus’ premiere dancers performing numbers to music ranging from Britney Spears to Frank Sinatra. Tickets start at $10.

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets In Concert, 2:00 p.m. at the Ohio Theatre, 39 E. State St. The movie will be screened for four showings throughout the weekend while the Columbus Symphony Orchestra performs the score. Tickets start at $49 via Ticketmaster.  

Sunday, Jan. 28

Winter Wonderland, 2 p.m. on the South Oval. Join OUAB for ice skating, hot chocolate, curling and more to celebrate the winter season. Admission is free.

Jeff Dunham: Passively Aggressive, 3 p.m. at the Schottenstein Center. The ventriloquist will bring his cast of characters to Columbus as part of his 60-city North American tour. Tickets start at $49.50 via Ticketmaster.