An incident of theft was reported to the Columbus Division of Police as having occurred at the CVS located on North High Street near East Lane Avenue on Wednesday at 4 p.m. According to the online police log, a suspect known by store staff to be a repeat shoplifter stole $300 worth of Gain brand laundry detergent pods and fled on foot.

An incident of criminal damaging was reported to Columbus Police as having occurred at a residence located on East 14th Avenue near Indianola Avenue at 6 p.m. Wednesday. According to the online log, the resident told police that an unknown suspect threw a snowball with an egg inside it through her bedroom window, breaking the glass and leaving a hole in the window.

A man not affiliated with Ohio State was arrested by University Police for possession of drugs at Drinko Hall at 12:23 a.m. Friday.

Six Ohio State students — three male and three female — were arrested by University Police for criminal trespassing at Ohio Stadium at 4:06 a.m. Saturday. The three male students were also charged with obstructing official business.

A robbery was reported to Columbus Police as having occurred in front of Midway on High located on North High Street near East 13th Avenue at 2:08 a.m. Sunday. According to the online police log, the robbery victim had been inside nearby Big Bar “flashing his cash during a song.” He then exited Big Bar and was approached by a male suspect who initiated an altercation. The suspect punched the victim in the back of the head, knocking him to the ground. The suspect stole the victim’s iPhone and $1,000 in cash.

A burglary was reported to Columbus Police as having occurred on East 13th Avenue near Indianola Avenue on Sunday between 3:30 and 10:30 a.m. According to the online log, the two residents told police that an unknown suspect stole $580 worth of property from their residence, including a backpack and a gaming system. The residents said they believe they had left the front door unlocked.

Note: Crimes featured on this map do not represent the full extent of criminal activity in the campus area.