Thursday, March 29

Justin Baldoni, 8 p.m. in the Ohio Union East Ballroom. The actor, director and filmmaker known best for his role on the CW’s “Jane the Virgin” will discuss the topic of “Redefining Masculinity,” based on his November TED Talk. Tickets are free and available at the Ohio Union information desk with a BuckID.

Friday, March 30

Spring Hafle, 6 p.m. at Trism. The Organization of Arab Students has partnered with the Lebanese Student Organization for the annual spring event. Guests will enjoy authentic Middle Eastern cuisine, dancing and more. Admission is free.

Saturday, March 31

Lorde, 7:30 p.m. at the Schottenstein Center. The New Zealand native brings her “Melodrama” tour to Columbus alongside openers Run the Jewels and Mitski. Tickets start at $39.50 plus fees via Ticketmaster.

Nina West presents “Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory,” 4:30 p.m. at Gateway Film Center. Nationally recognized drag queen Nina West will hold a singalong screening for one of her favorite musicals. Tickets are $15 plus fees via Gateway.

Sunday, April 1

How to Fake Having Confidence, 3 p.m. at Kafe Kerouac, 2250 N. High St. Guests will learn how to best fake the appearance of confidence, their personality types and how others see them. Music and conversation will be provided by local musician Ben Ahlteen. Admission is free but guests are required to sign up at the cafe.