An incident of sexual imposition of a female was reported to the Columbus Division of Police as having occurred on Saturday at 1:30 a.m. in the 44th police cruiser district. The incident was reported to the Columbus Police at 9:26 p.m. that night. The 44th cruiser district spans west to east from North High Street to the train tracks east of North Fourth Street and north to south from East Northwood Avenue and East Lane Avenue to East 11th Avenue (Crime not depicted on map).

An incident of sexual imposition of a female was reported to the Columbus Police as having occurred at 2:39 a.m.Saturday in the 43rd police cruiser district. The incident was reported to the police at 1:00 p.m. later that day. The 43rd cruiser district runs east to west from the Olentangy River to North Star Road, and north to south from West Lane Avenue to West Third Avenue (Crime not depicted on map).

A man not affiliated with Ohio State was arrested for disorderly conduct between 12:16 and 12:29 a.m. Thursday at the Ohio Union.

A robbery was reported to the Columbus Police as having occurred at 3:55 a.m. Thursday at an East 14th Avenue residence near Indianola Avenue. According to the online police log, $2 in cash was taken. The reporting person told the police the listed suspects wanted more than what was taken.

A burglary and criminal damaging were reported to the Columbus Police as having occurred at 2:30 a.m. Sunday at an East Tompkins Street residence near Adams Avenue. According to the online police log, $780 of property was taken or damaged, including consumer electronics, a makeup bag and sunglasses. The reporting person told the police that an unknown suspect entered her home by cutting the screen out of the rear kitchen window.

Note: Crimes featured on this map do not represent the full extent of criminal activity in the campus area.