A burglary was reported to the Columbus Division of Police as having occurred between 11:30 p.m. Saturday and 11 a.m. Sunday at an East Norwich Avenue residence near Waldeck Avenue. According to the online police log, the resident told police he heard a noise in his house while he was upstairs in bed, but did not give it second thought. The next morning, he found his kitchen window smashed and $642 worth of property missing, including his TV and Playstation.

An incident of criminal damaging was reported to Columbus Police as having occurred between 1 a.m. and 12 p.m. Sunday at an Indianola Avenue residence near East 16th Avenue. According to the online police log, the resident told police that while she slept, someone threw a brick through one of the glass panes in the side door of the residence.

A robbery was reported to the Columbus Division of Police as having occurred at 1:56 a.m. Sunday on Frambes Avenue near Waldeck Avenue. According to the online police log, a man told police that a suspect approached him outdoors near his house, held what felt like a gun concealed beneath a shirt to the man’s chest and demanded the man’s wallet. The suspect took his iPhone instead.

An incident of gross sexual imposition was reported to University Police by an Ohio State staff member as having occurred between 2 and 3 a.m. Sunday at Paterson Hall.

Note: Crimes featured on this map do not represent the full extent of criminal activity in the campus area.