Thursday, July 26

Ohio State Fair, 9 a.m. at 717 E. 17th Ave. The Ohio State Fair returns to Columbus this week and includes interactive education activities, entertainment stages, a petting zoo, a fine arts show, sporting events, a farm animal delivery room, fun rides, food and much more. The fair runs until Aug. 5 and tickets begin at $6 plus fees via Ticketmaster or can be purchased at the door.

20th Annual Heritage Music Festival, 6 p.m. at the Mayme Moore Park, 867 Mt. Vernon Ave. Once known as the “Cradle of Jazz,” the King Lincoln District will have live music every Thursday in July and August from local, regional and national musical artists. Throughout the festival, expect to see acts like Jimmy McGee, Hoo Doo Soul Band, Zapp, and the Conspiracy Band. Admission is free for all.

Friday, July 27

Britt Floyd, 7 p.m at Express Live, 405 Neil Ave. Celebrating the 45th anniversary of “Dark Side of the Moon,” the Liverpool-based Pink Floyd tribute band will perform in Columbus this weekend. Their live shows attempt to emulate and recreate the sound and soundscape of Pink Floyd’s live shows, performing popular songs like “Comfortably Numb” and “Run Like Hell.” Tickets begin at $35 plus fees via Ticketmaster.

Dave East, 7 p.m. at Newport Music Hall, 1722 N. High St. The up-and-coming New York-based rapper will touch down in Columbus this weekend to perform hits such as “Perfect” and “Type of Time.” Tickets begin at $28 plus fees via Ticketmaster.

Saturday, July 28

Picnic w/ the Pops: Ohio State Marching Band, 8 p.m. at Columbus Commons, 160 S. High St. Conducted by Stuart Chafetz and Dr. Christopher Hoch, the “Best Damn Band in the Land” will join the Columbus Symphony Orchestra Friday and Saturday night to perform in their weekly “Picnic with the Pops” series. Tickets begin at $25 plus fees via Ticketmaster.

2×2 Hip Hop Festival, 12 p.m. at 3440 W. Broad St. The 4th annual 2×2 Hip-Hop Festival returns to Columbus this weekend, dedicated to every element of hip-hop culture. There will be multiple stages with over 30 performances throughout the day plus a 2-on-2 break-dancing battle featuring dancers from all over the country. In addition, the festival showcases over 20 Midwest-based graffiti artists painting live during the festival, a freestyle cypher tent, an arts area for kids, food trucks and much more. Tickets are $10 in advance via their website or $15 at the door. Kids aged 14 and under are free.

Sunday, July 29

Trevor Noah, 7:30 p.m. at the Ohio State Fair, 717 E. 17th Ave. The acclaimed host of The Daily Show will be performing live at the Celeste Center this weekend, delivering an intimate comedy set.  Tickets begin at $35 plus fees via Ticketmaster and include fair admission when purchased in advance.

Picnic in the Park, 10:30 a.m. at Scioto Audubon Metro Park, 440 W. Whittier St. Join PJ Library and Young Jewish Columbus for a family-friendly picnic this Sunday at Audubon Park. Admission is free, but you can RSVP for the event on their Facebook page.