Home » Campus » Sexual assault reported to University Police

Sexual assault reported to University Police

University Police have been made aware of an unknown male who approached a female Ohio State student and made sexual advances towards her at approximately 9 p.m. on Monday.

The man approached and followed the female near 11th and Neil avenues and made unwanted verbal gestures toward her. The man then proceeded to fondle the victim, the Ohio State University Emergency Management reported in an email on Tuesday.

The male left after he was approached by a passerby. No details about the suspect are reported.

The email, sent on Tuesday, encouraged those with information to call The Ohio State University Police Division at 614-292-2121.

1. Do You Seek Funds To Pay Off Credits and Debts? { FIFOCapitals @ gmail. com } Is Here To Put A Stop To Your Financial Problems. We Offer All Kinds Of Loan (Personal Loan, Commercial Loan, etc.) We Give Out Loan With An Interest Rate Of 1.00%. Interested Applicants Should Contact Us Via Email: FIFOCapitals @ gmail. com

2. We can deliver financial service/instrument(BG/SBLC/MTN/DLC/LC) at affordable price to our customers in other to derive maximum utility. We understand that finding the right company to provide financial instrument is not easy. We are certified financial company that delivers banking instrument for lease which we adhere to our terms and condition.

Lease Fee : 3+2
    Purchase Fee : 32+2

Over 96% of our clients are satisfied with our work whether it is business or financial service. Once transaction is in progress, we ensure we keep you posted on the progress of your paper. We also get you connected to the provider for personalized service. Instead of stressing yourself out looking for financial instrument or company why not let professional like us deliver financial instrument to you within the time frame required by you.

For further details contact us with the below information….

Clifford David
    Email: optivofinanceplc@gmail.com