An incidence of theft from a motor vehicle and criminal damaging was reported to the Columbus Division of Police as having occurred on Sept. 10 between 2 and 3 p.m. on East 12th Avenue near Summit Street. According to the online police log, the victim’s rear driver’s side window of their car was broken and took $2,350 of property, including a backpack, wallet, laptop, headphones and other electronics.

A rape was reported to University Police as having occurred between 6 p.m. and 11:59 p.m. on Sept. 11 at the Worthington Building.

A burglary was reported to University Police as having occurred between 12 a.m. and 11:20 p.m. on Wednesday at Morrill Tower.

A theft was reported to the Columbus Police as having occurred on Thursday at 3:23 p.m. at the Ohio State Barnes and Noble Bookstore. According to the online police log, two suspects stole $461 worth of Ohio State clothing, hiding it in a canvas bag held by one of the suspects.

A burglary was reported to the Columbus Police as having occurred on Friday between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m. at a West 8th Avenue residence near Worthington Street. According to the online police log, a person broke into the victim’s apartment and took $3,620 worth of electronics, including a TV, iPad, laptops, gaming consoles and games. Officers saw that the glass on the front door of the residence was broken.

An incidence of sexual imposition was reported to the University Police as having occurred on Friday between 11:27 and 11:38 a.m. at the Ohio Union.

A theft was reported to the Columbus Police as having occurred on Sunday at 8:15 am at the Ohio State Barnes and Noble Bookstore. According to the online police log, the suspect stole $400 worth of clothing, put it in a bag and then left quickly on a bike.