Thursday Sept. 6

Wild ‘N Out Live, 8 p.m. at the Schottenstein Center, 555 Borror Dr. Nick Cannon is bringing his popular MTV comedy improv show, Wild ‘N Out, to Columbus for the latest stop on his live tour. Cast members such as Justina Valentine, Emmanuel Hudson, Chico Bean and DJ D-Wrek will perform, and popular hip-hop acts Rick Ross and Waka Flocka Flame will perform as special guests. Tickets begin at $19.99 plus fees via Ticketmaster.

Off the Lake Productions presents Back to the Lake, 7 p.m. at Mirror Lake. Celebrating the return of Mirror Lake, OTL will provide Ohio State students with a night of music, dancing, free snacks and live entertainment. Performances will take place in the Browning Amphitheatre and admission is free for all.

Friday Sept. 7

Columbus Oktoberfest, 5 p.m. at the Ohio Expo Center, 717 E. 17th Ave. The 53rd annual German-themed event returns this weekend. The Ohio Expo Center will provide the backdrop for two stages, dance floors and three days of live music, food, bier and crafts. Admission is free for all.   

Big Bounce America | Columbus, 2:15 p.m. at LVL Up Sports Paintball Park, 5390 Harrisburg Pike. The Big Bounce America is an action-packed family-friendly day out, which features the world’s biggest bounce house. Instead of just spending one hour in a bounce house, the purchase of a ticket gives unlimited access to all the attractions in the Bounce Village, including the Ninja Run, the Monster Ball Pit and the Lil’ Bouncer. At the center will be a resident DJ hosting games and competitions. Tickets begin at $17 for children and adults and $12 for toddlers.  

Saturday Sept. 8

Columbus SOUL, 11 a.m. at Genoa Park, 303 W. Broad St. This weekend, experience live music, food trucks, vendors and much more at Columbus SOUL’s “A Taste of Columbus.” Performers include the SOS Band, Urban Jazz Coalition, Maestro J and many more. Tickets begin at $15 plus fees via Eventbrite.

90s Bar Crawl, 3 p.m. at Brothers Bar & Grill, 477 Park St.  When you buy a ticket to the ‘90s bar crawl, you get a signature bar crawl cup and many other souvenirs celebrating the best of the ‘90s. There will be drink specials at Brothers Bar & Grill, Union Cafe, Novak’s Tavern, Bar Louie, Gaswerks and BBR. This is a 21-plus event and tickets begin at $35.

Sunday Sept. 9

Fall Out Boy, 7 p.m. at Nationwide Arena, 200 W. Nationwide Blvd. The Chicago-based rock band returns to Columbus this weekend for another stop on their “Mania” world tour. The band will be joined by popular rapper Machine Gun Kelly. Tickets begin at $30.50 plus fees via Ticketmaster.

Car Seat Headrest, 7 p.m. at Newport Music Hall, 1722 N. High St. The Seattle-based indie rock band will perform in Columbus this weekend on its latest tour stop. The band will be joined by opening act Naked Giants. Tickets begin at $20 plus fees via Ticketmaster.