An assault was reported to University Police as having occurred between 1:02 and 1:03 p.m. on Oct. 16 at the South Cannon Parking Garage entrance.

A theft from a motor vehicle was reported to the Columbus Division of Police as having occurred between midnight and 6 a.m. on Wednesday on East Maynard Avenue near Findley Avenue. According to the online police log, the unknown suspect(s) took $1,000 of property, including four tires off the victim’s car.

A theft from a motor vehicle and incidence of criminal damaging was reported to the Columbus Police as having occurred between 5:30 p.m. Wednesday and 8:30 p.m. Thursday near the intersection of North Fourth Street and Detroit Avenue. According to the online police log, the unknown suspect(s) broke the rear driver’s side window of the car, taking and damaging $3,575 of property, including a laptop, headphones, backpacks and sunglasses.

A theft from a motor vehicle and an incidence of criminal damaging was reported to the Columbus Police as having occurred between 1 and 7 a.m. on Saturday on North High Street near East Oakland Avenue. According to the online police log, the unknown suspect(s) pried open the driver’s side door and rear door and took and damaged $4,510 of property, including an engagement ring, computer graphics cards, a bitcoin miner, a North Face bag and headphones.

A theft from a motor vehicle and an incidence of criminal damaging was reported to the Columbus Police as having occurred at 11:50 a.m. on Saturday on East 12th Avenue near North Pearl Street. According to the online police log, the victim returned to his car to find the driver’s side rear window of the car shattered, with $2,100 of property taken and damaged, including a backpack and a laptop.

An assault was reported to University Police as having occurred between 1:52 and 2:15 p.m. on Saturday at the Harding Hospital.

An assault was reported to University Police as having occurred at 5:51 p.m. on Sunday at the James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute.