Thursday, Nov. 1

Aladdin on Broadway, 7:30 p.m. at Ohio Theatre, 39 E. State St. The popular Disney Broadway production will wrap up its stop in Columbus this weekend after being in town since Oct. 24. Based on the classic Disney movie, “Aladdin” will bring the tale of a lamp and three wishes to the stage. Tickets begin at $76 via Ticketmaster.

La Cage Aux Folles, 8 p.m. at Short North Stage, 1187 N. High St. The Tony award-winning gender-bending musical will open this weekend for its monthlong run in the Short North. The musical stars Thom Warren and Neal Mayer in the tale of a couple, a club owner and a drag performer, who deal with the test of their son announcing his engagement to the daughter of ultra-conservative political parents. Tickets begin at $30 via shortnorthstage.org.

Friday, Nov. 2

Elton John, 8 p.m. at the Schottenstein Center, 555 Borror Dr. The legendary music icon will be in Columbus this weekend for the latest stop on his “Farewell Yellow Brick Road” world tour. This tour consists of 300 shows, spans across five continents and won’t end until 2021. John’s stage production and visuals will take fans on a journey across his 50-year career for his last tour ever. Tickets begin at $173 via Ticketmaster.

Good Charlotte, 6 p.m. at Express Live, 405 Neil Ave. In support of their latest album, “Generation Rx,” the rock band will be stopping in Columbus this weekend. Fans can expect to hear popular songs like “The Anthem” and “Lifestyles of the Rich & Famous.” Tickets begin at $31.50 via Ticketmaster.

Saturday, Nov. 3

Jim Gaffigan, 7 p.m. at Palace Theatre, 34 W. Broad St. The popular comedian will be in Columbus performing all new stand-up material for his latest stop on “The Fixer Upper” tour. Tickets begin at $64 via Ticketmaster.

Chris Lane, 8 p.m. at Tequila Cowboy, 1069 Polaris Pkwy. The popular country music singer will return to Columbus for his “Laps Around the Sun” tour after performing to a sold-out crowd last year. Fans can expect to hear songs like “Take Back Home Girl” and “I Don’t Know About You,” and Lane will be preceded by viral Internet star, Mason Ramsey. Tickets begin at $20 via Eventbrite.  

Sunday, Nov. 4

Mayday Parade, 6 p.m. at Newport Music Hall, 1722 N. High St. Fans of the Florida-based rock band can expect to hear popular songs like “Satellite” and “Piece of Your Heart.” The band will also be joined by opening acts This Wild Life and William Ryan Key. Tickets begin at $27.50 via Ticketmaster.

Girl’s Night Out for Laughs, 8 p.m. at Greater Columbus Convention Center, 400 N. High St. Popular actress Vivica Fox will be hosting a night of comedy “from a woman’s perspective.” The show will feature comedy sets from Cocoa Brown, Melanie Comarcho and many others. Tickets begin at $39.50 via Ticketmaster.