Yoga instructor Kirsten Brademeyer demonstrating pose in Heartfelt Yoga Studio. Credit: Courtesy of Morgan Whitney Photography

Heartfelt Yoga, a locally owned yoga studio in the Short North, has invited Columbus’s community to relax and unwind Saturday afternoon at their self-care fair from 1-4 p.m.

The owner of Heartfelt Yoga Studio and Ohio State alumna, Alice Gantman, said she will be hosting local vendors, such as Kali Holistic Healing, Mystic Sisters, Columbus Herbs and Acupuncture, The W Nail Bar, Bondhu and The Cheesecake Girl, to let everyone sample their services, which range from Tarot card readings to cheesecake.

“It’s a little one-stop shop for anything you might need to give yourself an extra boost this year in terms of self-care,” Gantman said. “It’s the icing on the cake. It’s that little extra step. Anyone can go home and take a nice night to sort of unwind but coming to this fair can really help bring your life and your body to balance.”

Gantman said she personally loves all of the vendors and goes to them for whatever self-care item or service she needs. And she believes the best part is that they are all local businesses.

“These are all people that I really love and love their products, whatever it is,” she said.

Gantman said the purpose of the studio and event is to bring local vendors to the community, and display the businesses from the Short North, Clintonville and Grandview. She said she also wants to work to connect the students to these resources.

Although the self-care fair will not feature any yoga classes, Gantman said her studio offers discounted memberships for students looking to join a studio at an affordable price.

Heartfelt Yoga Studio also encourages all community members to check out its yoga classes.

“Even though we are mostly women, we actually get a lot more men in this studio than I’ve seen in other yoga studios, so that’s pretty cool,” Gantman said. “We’re trying to get a diverse group of people but all people that are like-minded, in the sense that they are nice human beings who just want bond and find a community in a yoga space.”

The self-care fair will be held at Heartfelt Yoga Studio in the Short North and is free and open to all.

Registration for this event can be found at https://www.yogaheartfeltstudio.com/events.