An incident of menacing was reported to the Columbus Division of Police as having occurred at 7:30 p.m. Feb. 11 on Summit Street near Seventh Avenue. According to the online police log, the suspect pulled a gun on the victim and threatened to use it.

An incident of heroin possession, resisting arrest, trafficking in drugs, assault and obstructing official business was reported to University Police as having occurred at 12:09 a.m. on Feb. 12 at the Ohio Union North Garage.

A burglary was reported to the Columbus Police as having occurred between 5:30 p.m. Thursday and 8:30 a.m. Friday at an East Maynard Avenue residence near Adams Avenue. According to the online police log, unknown suspect(s) gained entry to the front door by breaking off the doorknob, gaining entry to the lock box, and then using a key to unlock the deadbolt. The suspect stole and damaged $1,669 in property, including tools, wires, the doorknob and a combination lock key holder.

A burglary was reported to the Columbus Police as having occurred at 9:20 a.m. at an Iuka Avenue residence near East Woodruff Avenue. According to the online police log, a male and female broke into the residence by smashing a window pane out from a French door in front of the home and stole $2,920 of property, including laptops, backpacks and a gaming system.