Ohio State junior defensive end Nick Bosa (97) runs to tackle another member of Rutgers’ offensive team during the first half of the game on Sept. 8. Ohio State won 52-3. Credit: Amal Saeed | Assistant Photo Editor

Many former Ohio State players will take the practice field at the Woody Hayes Athletic Center for the final time Wednesday for their Pro Day: one of their last chances to participate in drills and talk to teams prior to the 2019 NFL Draft.

However, according to reports, defensive end Nick Bosa will not participate in drills during Ohio State’s Pro Day.

While at the NFL Combine, Bosa ran a 4.79 40-yard dash, third-best among defensive lineman. He also recorded 29 bench-press reps and 33.5-inch vertical. Bosa also had the third-fastest three-cone drill, completing it in 7.1 seconds.

Expected by many to be one of the first few players taken in the draft, Bosa’s season was cut short due to an injury suffered against TCU on Sept. 15. Bosa decided to withdraw from Ohio State on Oct. 16, leaving with six tackles-for-loss and four sacks during the 2018 season.

Bosa was one of 10 Ohio State players that participated in the NFL Combine, joining offensive linemen Michael Jordan and Isaiah Prince, running back Mike Weber, wide receivers Terry McLaurin, Parris Campbell and Johnnie Dixon, quarterback Dwayne Haskins, defensive lineman Dre’Mont Jones and cornerback Kendall Sheffield.

All are expected to participate in Ohio State’s pro day.

At the NFL Combine, Haskins recorded the slowest 40-yard dash of any quarterback, recording a 5.04 time. He also recorded a 28.5-inch vertical. According to reports, Haskins will throw again for scouts on Wednesday after doing so at the combine.

In the 40-yard dash, McLaurin, Dixon and Campbell each finished in the top-8 times recorded, with Campbell recording a 4.31 40, tied for the fastest of any wide receiver.

Offensive linemen Demetrius Knox, Malcolm Pridgeon and Brady Taylor, along with linebacker Dante Booker and kicker Sean Nuernberger, were not invited to the combine, but will likely participate in Pro Day drills Wednesday.

In 2018, all 32 NFL teams were represented at Ohio State’s Pro Day, including five general managers and five head coaches.

The 2019 NFL Draft will begin on April 25 in Nashville and will conclude on April 27.